[Tournoi] [12/02/11] WASM 2011 (Finland, 1st Prize 1000 €)

Modérateur : Modz

Répondre
Entomo
Ami des Furbys

[Tournoi] [12/02/11] WASM 2011 (Finland, 1st Prize 1000 €)

Message par Entomo »

Winter Assembly is a LAN event in Helsinki which focuses on gaming. This year there will be a pretty nice Tekken 6 tournament. The tournament is sponsored by a gaming magazine Pelit and has cash prizes with a guaranteed prizepool of 1700 euros. Also, it will be run on proper gaming monitors to avoid lag.

Prizes:
1) 1000 €
2) 500 €
3) 200 €

Costs:
Participants must only pay the entry fee to the event, which is 25 euros.

Details:
Date: 12 February 2011
Format: Double Elimination
Consoles: 4x Xbox 360
Monitors: 4x Benq 24" gaming monitor (input lag test: 7ms)
Adapters: 2x PS2=>Xbox adapters (PS2 pad or stick can be used)

Casual Games:
Casual sessions will take place through the weekend somewhere in Helsinki. Possibly at the event (if possible) or my own apartment, depending on which is more practical.

Traveling:
Helsinki airport is located quite close to the city. The bus ride to central costs about 3 euros and takes about 25 minutes. Flight from a major European city to Helsinki and back will cost approx. 150~200 euros.

Accomodation:
People who live in Helsinki will be able house at least a few foreign guests. If you're planning to come and need housing, just let me know (reply or PM) and I will work out the details. If you prefer a hostel or hotel, here's a couple of suggestions:
- Omena Hotel: 4 person room 45 €, all three locations are good (Eerikinkatu maybe best)
- Hostels.com search (Omena is probably always the cheapest option though)

Organizers:
The tournament is organized by an organization called Peliliiga ("gaming league"). I am not part of the organization but I can contact the staff if any questions rise.

Info Page:
http://www.assembly.org/winter11/compos/pro/tekken-6

--

This announcement comes with a short notice but I hope people still have enough time to make travel plans. It's shaping up to be a good tournament and of course the prizepool should make up for the extra hassle of traveling to Finland. Also, if you're intrested to see a crapload of snow, Helsinki is definately your city of choice. Welcome to Assembly!
Répondre

Retourner vers « [T6 BR] Tournois - Sessions - Vidéoz »