Modérateur : Modz

Danny Brown
I'll do my best
I'll do my best
XBL : DannyBrown14

[Tournoi] [29/04/11]Tekken Force Monthly Tournament, Londres

Message par Danny Brown »

Source: Gamerbase.
Il faut s'inscrire sur le site, en 1er lieu, pour pouvoir s'inscrire pour les tournois. Et la liste des participants n'est visible que pour les inscrits.
Il y a un tournoi pour ce vendredi, je ferai un topic exprès pour en parler, au cas où il y ait du streaming live. Vu que personne n'avait l'air au courant pour ce vendredi, j'ai décidé de changer la date pour le tournoi du mois prochain. :winked:
Gamerbase a écrit :Tekken Force will be run monthly in HMV Gamerbase on the last friday of every month, starting this March! The first tournament will take place on Friday 25th March with 48 contenders.

To register for a place in the first Tekken Force event at HMV gamerbase London Trocadero, click the button above and then click "Click to Register for this Competition". The Schedule for the following tournaments is displayed below.

Once you're registered, arrive at gamerbase London Trocadero for 6pm on the day of the tournament to be have your registration confirmed. The tournament will then start promptly at 7pm, so make sure you're on time!
Gamerbase, concernant le planning a écrit :Round 1 Friday 25th March 2011
Round 2 Friday 29th April 2011
Round 3 Friday 27th May 2011
Round 4 Friday 24th June 2011
Round 5 Friday 29th July 2011
Round 6 Friday 26th August 2011
Round 7 will take place at Eurogamer Expo at Earls court in September
Gamerbase, concernant les règles a écrit :Tournament Rules and Regulations

By entering the Namco Bandai Games’ Tekken 6™ PAL Tekken Force Tournament you acknowledge the following terms and conditions and agree to adhere to the tournament rules:

TEKKEN FORCE GAME / VERSION FORMAT:

The Tekken 6™ Tekken Force Tournament will be held at Gamerbase in London and will be played using the retail edition of Tekken 6™ on Playstation 3 - No tournament matches will be played on Xbox360 Format!

The final retail-edition will allow participants to configure buttons to their preferred settings prior to each match. Participants must inform a tournament official if they wish to change button configuration. (button configurations cannot be altered once a match has begun).

Competitors in the Tekken Force Tournament may choose to play rounds on their own pad if preferred, but agree that all equipment will be subject to inspection by Namco Bandai Games staff prior to participation.

All Participants are responsible for their own equipment and neither Namco Bandai Games, or Gamerbase will be liable for any loss or damage to participant equipment.

TOURNAMENT FORMAT:
Namco Bandai Games’ Tekken 6™ Tekken Force Tournament will be a league based group stages followed by single elimination knock-out tournament. The top two players in each league will proceed to single elimination.

Participants will proceed upon winning Matches.

Group stages and Knock outs will be best of three fights (First to two victories).

Each Fight will be set to a best of five Rounds. (First to reach three K.O.s).

Participants that lose their Match in single elimination or do not make top two in groups will be eliminated from the tournament and can play no further part, regardless of forfeiture or abstention from other participants.

The Final Match of the tournament - the Fights will be played to a best of five matches.

Tekken Force prizes will be announced before the tournament begins.

SEEDING:
We shall endeavor to seed entrants based on their skill and success at previous national and international tournaments.

By entering the tournament all participants accept the decision of Namco Bandai Staff as to their placement within tournament starting positions.

MATCH PLAY:
Your name will be clearly announced prior to each Match. It is the participants own responsibility to listen for his/her name.

Once called, a participant must make their way to their respective Tournament stage and take their seat ready at the console.

Once called, a participant will have 1 minute to get to their position to begin their Match. It is your responsibility to reach the sampling unit in time and Namco Bandai Games Staff will not leave the tournament unit to look for fighters.

Namco Bandai Games Staff reserve the right to forfeit the Match should participants not present themselves at the sampling unit after their name is called, regardless of any mitigating circumstances.

Namco Bandai Games staff cannot guarantee any participants a Player 1 or Player 2 controller position and participants accept the playing position assigned to you by tournament officials.

You will be allowed time to configure your control style at the demo station prior to your Match – It is your responsibility to make sure this is button configuration is correct and you will NOT be allowed to reconfigure once a Match has begun without forfeiting the Fight.

Tekken 6™ has a set period of time for participants to select a character – You must choose a character in this period or you will have to proceed with the default selection or forfeit the Fight.

Participants must enter vs. battle through Arcade Mode and must select ‘Random Stage’

Contestants may only change characters if they lose.

EQUIPMENT:
If any Namco Bandai Games’ equipment fails during a Match you must alert a member of staff immediately.

Any failure from Namco Bandai Games’ equipment will result in the affected Fight being replayed.

Any failure from a contestants own equipment during the Grand Finals Event will result in the participant forfeiting the Fight – It is your own responsibility to ensure your own equipment is in good working order.

Namco Bandai Games Staff can provide participants with replacement PS3 Joypad at the Tekken 6™ Tekken Force Tournament to use should personally owned equipment fail during a Match, but accept no responsibility for replacing damaged joysticks.

TIE BREAKERS, BYES & FORFIETS:
By entering the tournament you accept that Namco Bandai Games Staff reserve the right to award Byes to further rounds, settle Tie-Breakers and administer Forfeits at their own discretion.

You also accept that Namco Bandai Games Staff decisions are final and failure to follow their directions can result in the forfeit of Fights or disqualification from the tournament.

Round Forfeiture
If a participant presses PAUSE during a Fight they will immediately forfeit the Round unless sanctioned by a member of Namco Bandai Games Staff.

Namco Bandai Staff will not tolerate excuses attributed to mobile phone rings, itches, sneezes etc. and their decision is final.

Fight Forfeiture
If a participant wishes to change the configuration of their controller buttons once a Match has already begun they must forfeit the Fight.

Match Forfeiture
If a contestant cannot be located after his name and fight number has been called he/she will automatically forfeit the Match.

Any participant deliberately attempting to sabotage or damage Namco Bandai Games’ equipment to restart matches will be immediately disqualified from the tournament.

Any persons who attempt to disrupt Matches with verbal or physical abuse of Namco Bandai Games Staff or tournament competitors will be disqualified from the tournament and may be removed from the venue.

Refusal to play a Fight or committing any disruptive behavior that can delay the tournament will result in forfeiture of the Match regardless of contestant tournament standings.

FURTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By participating in a Namco Bandai Games’ Event (tournament, casual or otherwise), you agree to partake in promotional activities that may include having your photo taken or video footage recorded.

Any tournament winner or runner-up that refuses to have their picture taken, loses any rights to titles and/or prizes.

Prizes will be sent to the address given by the winners. Please allow 28 days for delivery.

There is no cash alternative to the prize. In the event that all or part of the prize is unavailable then the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value. The prize is non-transferable.

The promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to this promotion or any technical failures or malfunctions whether due to force majeure or other actors beyond the promoter’s control.

The promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the terms and conditions of this promotion.

It is a fundamental rule of participation in all Namco Bandai Games events that actions which are, or are deemed to be, collaborative, or indicative of complicit or explicit collusion of any form, may result in the direct expulsion and/or exclusion of the offender (s) from the event in progress, and also of any such subsequent events, as determined by Namco Bandai Games Staff.

For these purposes, "collusion" is defined as: Knowingly or willingly manipulating the outcome of any particular game/contest, in order to bring about a desired effect that may be directly or indirectly beneficial to yourself and/or to any other parties present. An example of such an act is deliberately losing a fight in order to confer an advantage upon another participant.

If action is taken by the management as a result of individual (s) being deemed to engage in the aforementioned activities, the management's decision will be absolutely binding and final in this matter. No further correspondence may be entered into, unless at the direct discretion of the tournament director.

Participants should also be aware that any activities falling under this definition will result in a direct forfeit of eligibility for any awards and/or prizes due.

Your co-operation in this matter is greatly appreciated. If you are in any doubt regarding this rule, please speak directly with the management before entering a tournament, to ensure you fully understand what is required of you.

These rules exist in order to protect the integrity and fairness of Namco Bandai Games events.

Please note that in exceptional circumstances, the tournament rules may be subject to change at short notice. In the event of such a change, the tournament director and/or management will make every effort to make participants aware of this fact as soon as possible.

We also reserve the right to eject any participant who, in our opinion, is detrimental to, and/or is having a negative impact on the event. The management's decision on all matters is absolute and binding.
Topic du Tekken Force sur Tekken Zaibatsu, par The Chef.

Vidéo d'annonces:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8hwOsBJ_U[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIl1bzPSCYM[/video]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7WWjIVf8I[/video]

Twitter de TekkenLondon, pour ceux que ça intéresse.
Facebook de Tekken London.

Voilà pour l'instant. S'il y en a qui ne comprennent rien à l'anglais, je peux faire une traduction des infos, règles et planning, à partir de demain.
Affaire à suivre. :)
Modifié en dernier par Danny Brown le 25 mars 2011 à 23h29, modifié 2 fois.
FT5, Practice mode online, what else?
Danny Brown
I'll do my best
I'll do my best

Re: [Tournoi] [29/04/11]Tekken Force Monthly Tournament, Londres

Up.

J'ai changé la date pour mettre celle du tournoi d'avril. Je ferai un topic vendredi pour le tournoi qui aura lieu ce mois-ci, ne pensant pas que quelqu'un aura le temps de se préparer à s'y inscrire.
Jin75
Ze Freaky Stuff
PSN : Jin75X

Message par Jin75 »

Ce topic n'attire pas foule ! Ca n'intéresse personne ? :usure:
Uf4 c'est la vérité !
Nemmo
The MasterSac
The MasterSac
PSN : nemmo
XBL : Ok ok ok

Message par Nemmo »

Lol Jin75 , sisi j essaie de voir si des marseillais sont chaud....j en parle au autres...j aimerai bien aller faire un tour a londre moi ... :boing:
Une communauté est une interaction d'organismes partageant un environnement commun.L'intention,les ressources,les besoins ou les risques sont des conditions communes affectant l'identité des participants et le degré de leur cohésion.
Fan de Tekken-62
Danny Brown
I'll do my best
I'll do my best

Je n'ai rien dit mais je n'étais pas dispo lorsque le 1er tournoi a eu lieu, sinon j'en aurai parlé sur le forum. Lorsque je suis rentré chez moi, le tournoi venait de se terminer.
Tekken London, sur son compte youtube a écrit :"@Nafly2K9 Of course no one would ever be named and shamed for dropping a combo... Even the best of players drop combos all the time in a tournament setting. We're just encouraging players to practice beforehand so they can give it their all when the time comes. 'Practice your combos!' has been a running theme in the build up to the event, and if you ask me personally, it's good advice . . ."
Que pensez-vous de ce commentaire?

Sinon, voici les résultats du tournoi de mars:
-Poules
-Phases finales

En dehors de The Chef et Real Menace, la plupart des noms ne me disent rien. Et vous?
Danny Brown
I'll do my best
I'll do my best

Jin75
Ze Freaky Stuff

Message par Jin75 »

Cool, merci pour le lien ;-)
Uf4 c'est la vérité !
Imperial
Ami des Furbys

Message par Imperial »

Salut guys, this is Imperial.

Thanks for promoting our tournament. We hope to see you in London sometime! If you have any questions please ask me (But I don't speak French sorry!)

Everyone is welcome. Get ready for the next battle!
Danny Brown
I'll do my best
I'll do my best

Hi Imperial. Welcome to Tekken Arena.

That was a very nice tournament. Very good games in your playlist. My only regret was not to be able to watch the streaming. Like I said in this topic, I was busy at the moment, and when I came back for the streaming, the tournament was over. :crycry:

Maybe I'd come if my game can reach the level I'm looking for (I doubt so). There are many services, near my hometown, that can allow me to go to London (Ferry, Airport...), so that would be easy for me to come.

I'll catch you later on TZ if I need to ask you some questions. :thanku:
Jin75
Ze Freaky Stuff

Message par Jin75 »

Imperial a écrit :Salut guys, this is Imperial.

Thanks for promoting our tournament. We hope to see you in London sometime! If you have any questions please ask me (But I don't speak French sorry!)

Everyone is welcome. Get ready for the next battle!

Hi Imperial, i sent you a Pm. :thanku:
---
Fujin : J'aime bien ton anglais, tu parles bien avec des mots simple, c'est clair même pour mon niveau moyen. :partyz:
Uf4 c'est la vérité !
Danny Brown
I'll do my best
I'll do my best

Merci. :likeu:
J'ai toujours eu une passion depuis l'enfance pour les pays anglophones, du coup j'ai taffé plus que la moyenne dans cette langue, et j'arrive à avoir un anglais assez bon, même si je suis loin d'avoir un excellent niveau (je n'ai jamais voyagé dans un pays anglophone, d'où la raison).
Loki
I love VF4
PSN : Loki_VBS
XBL : Hein ?

Message par Loki »

Ca serait pas mal d'aller torcher les anglois chez eux.
...VBS 2.0

kenj
Rackham le Rouge
Rackham le Rouge

Message par kenj »

Fujin a écrit : Sinon, voici les résultats du tournoi de mars:
-Poules
-Phases finales

En dehors de The Chef et Real Menace, la plupart des noms ne me disent rien. Et vous?
Sur les phases finales:

- Inti c'est Masamune.
- DoctorDoom c'est Dr D., il est déjà venu aux UT T5 DR.
- Bonusjin était à UTXII.
- aasii a failli venir à UTXII (mais on a pas réussi à s'arranger pour qu'il aie son visa à temps), c'est une des têtes de série en ce moment il me semble.
- Imperial je pense que c'est ImperialLing.
- Shinjin c'est un ancien de TTT (jouait les Ogres je crois), il a quitté un moment mais visiblement il s'y remet.
- Phil Mackenzie c'est Dinosaur.

:coolz:

Si vous voulez organiser une sortie à Londres, prenez pas mal d'avance, c'est correct au niveau Eurostar bien à l'avance (ou aussi via EasyJet), genre à organiser pour fin mai ou fin juin serait jouable.
Si jamais je suis dispo, ça me dirait bien d'aller faire un tour à Londres aussi. :partyz:
Loki
I love VF4
PSN : Loki_VBS
XBL : Hein ?

Message par Loki »

Aasii (Asim) c'est le phénomène du moment outre-Manche, il joue depuis deux ans grand max.
Shinjin a arrêté 5 ans, mais ne reprend pas ("I actually dont play tekken anymore, or practice at all, i only play when ppl come to my house (i live in a gamers house).")

Yes ce serait cool Kenj.
...VBS 2.0

Jin75
Ze Freaky Stuff

Message par Jin75 »

kenj a écrit :
Si vous voulez organiser une sortie à Londres, prenez pas mal d'avance, c'est correct au niveau Eurostar bien à l'avance (ou aussi via EasyJet), genre à organiser pour fin mai ou fin juin serait jouable.
Si jamais je suis dispo, ça me dirait bien d'aller faire un tour à Londres aussi. :partyz:
J'ai un projet avec les trois premiers du prochain tournoi organisé.
Jsuis en contact avec deux personnes bien en place, j'en dirai plus d'ici qq jours :)
Uf4 c'est la vérité !
Répondre

Retourner vers « [T6 BR] Tournois - Sessions - Vidéoz »